- Plan, strategize, implement and evaluate programs and projects on drug abuse preventions in the barangay.
- Coordinate and collaborate with other institutions implementing programs and projects on drug abuse at the barangay level;
- Continuously gather and update data on drug abuse and its effect on the peace and order situation in the barangay including listing of drug users and pushers;
- Refers users and pushers to the police and other institutions for corresponding sanctions,
- Perform other related functions.
Chairperson: P/B Arlan Vic A. Melendez
Vice-Chairperson: Kagawad Arnel A. Morales
Committee Chairperson on Peace and Order
SK Chairperson: Marco B. Ramos
Lupon Member: Aristotle M. Manuel
Barangay Tanod: Francisco Japones, Jr.
Public School Teacher: Milagros C. Peralta
Inter-Faith Group Representative: Val Cedrick S. Sempio
Senior Citizen Representative: Patricio D. Malaluan
Abcde F. Ghijklmnop
Police Station 4 – Commander