- Set the directions, development, implementation and coordination of disaster risk management programs within their territorial jurisdiction;
- Design programs and coordinate disaster risk reduction and management activities consistent with the National Council’s;
- Facilitate and support risk assessments and contingency planning activities at the local level;
- Consolidate local disaster risk information which includes natural hazards, vulnerabilities and climate change risks, and maintain a local risk map;
- Organize and conduct training, orientation and knowledge management activities on disaster risk reduction and management at the local level;
- Operate a multi-hazard early warning system linked to disaster risk reduction to provide accurate and timely advice.
Chairperson: P/B Arlan Vic A. Melendez
Kagawad Arnel A. Morales
Kagawad Irene C. Lagumbay
Kagawad Eduardo M. Andaya, Jr.
Kagawad Romeo T. Santos
Kagawad Cleofe G. Badayos
Kagawad Juliet F. Castillejos
Kagawad Alma B. Acebron
SK Chairperson Marco B. Ramos
2 Representative of Civil Society Organizations (CSO) operating in the Barangay:
Jun M. Briones
Ernesto N. Delos Santos, Jr.